Friday, July 29, 2011

I stole this from Katharine, who stole it from http://sundaystealing.blogspot.com

1. Your ex's car is on the side of the road, on fire. What do you do?
I stop to help, because I'm always one of those people that stops to help, even when the other person is a jerk. I definitely wouldn't like it though.

2. Your best friend tells you she is pregnant. What is your reaction?
I ponder the concept. How can Bella be pregnant, when she's been spayed?

3. When is the last time you wanted to punch someone in the face?
Wow, I don't think I should probably say that. The person does have internet access and my name. Let's avoid extra drama if we can.

4. What is the last thing you spent money on?
The bus trip to get home from the doctor. If you mean for an object, it was a bottle of Gatorade and a box of food for Bella.

5. Do you think you gained or lost weight this past month?
I have no idea, because I've been worry about just about everything else. I would guess that I lost weight though, because I keep having to hike up my shorts.

6. Crunchy or Puffy Cheetos?
I'm not a big fan of either, though I do like the puffy stuff in Pirate Booty.

7. The first person on your friends list just called you a bitch. What do you do?
The first person on my list here would be Katharine. If she called me that, I'd be very hurt and confused, unless I brought it on myself.

8. Congratulations! You just had a son. What’s his name?
Hmmm.... Again, I'd ponder the whole hysterectomy issue, but then, I would probably go with Atticus.

9. Congratulations! You just had a daughter. What’s her name?
I already have a daughter named Isabella, so I'd name my next one Marianne. 

10. What are you craving right now?
I don't know, money to get a good bed and a decent roof over my head?  Other than that, probably tacos.  


11. What was the last thing you cried about?
Realizing that this confusion thing going on had caused me to get on the wrong bus that went in the complete opposite side of town from where I needed and thinking I wouldn't have time to get back in time to get my prescription.  It kind of worked out in the end.  This is getting depressing. 

12. When you buy something and your change is 2 cents, do you keep it or tell the cashier to keep it?
I just take my change.  I never really knew you were supposed to do otherwise. 

13. What color is your tissue box?
I don't have one.  :(  I only have those cheap ones that come in the clear paper packets.


14. Do you have a ceiling fan in your bedroom, and if so, is there dust on that fan?
No, and I don't have any dust on my ceiling either. 

15. What was the last voicemail you received about?
:: sigh ::  It was a reminder to get my blood work done. 


16. Have you ever blocked someone on Facebook?
No, but I did delete someone once, after he started throwing a little Facebook fit at me, when I had only known him for about 24 hours.  I have heard a bit of kvetching about it, but I stand by my decision.  Contrary to popular belief, I wasn't bad when I did it.  I just had this feeling like, I either had to delete him or throw some cold water on him to get him to calm down. 

17. Scariest thing you’ve experienced in the last year?
Everything that I had in my life falling apart?  I told you, this is just depressing. 

18. Do you wear a name tag at work?
When I was working, I only had to wear a name tag at two jobs -- as an optech and as a portrait photographer (which works really well when little kids yanked on it unexpectedly.  Sure, we aren't allowed to wear heels, because the kids might dive under our feet and get hurt, but we can give them a colored thing with a pin on it to grab. 


19. What kind of car do you want?
The kind with a comfortable passenger seat and a driver.  Yes, I definitely need a driver.


20. What do you order when you go to Burger King?
I am not a big fan of Burger King.  Their fries are Ok, and they have decent milkshakes.  Every once in a while, when I need to get food and am near one, I get a Jr. Cheese Burger.  That's about it.  

1 comment: