Thursday, July 28, 2011

Insomnia means you get another survey.

1. Last movie you saw in a theater?
 "Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows, Pt. 2", but I hope to see "Cowboys and Aliens" this coming week.

2. What book are you reading?
 "Antidepressant" by Clark Kline.  I'm really enjoying it so far, but I'm going to have to get a magnifying glass to read more.    

3. Favorite board game?

Scrabble. 

4. Favorite magazine?

"Writer's Digest" 

5. Favorite smells?
Sandalwood 

6. Favorite sounds?
Rain falling, thunder, and Andrew Eldritch

7. Worst feeling in the world?
Feeling like you can't trust your own mind, thoughts, or the way you are seeing the world. 

8. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up?
Sadly, "Which medication is it time for?"

9. Favorite fast food place? 
Within range of me, Chick-fil-a.  Anywhere, Bo Jangles.

10. What’s under your bed?
The floor.  I put the box spring on the floor, because it is getting rickety, and I was afraid that Bella would crawl under it and it falling on her. 

11. Finish this statement. “If I had lot of money I’d….?
If I had a lot of money, I would do a lot of things; including getting my teeth fixed, buying a home for my family, taking Bella to classes for advanced training (the kind where they get to learn cool tricks), hiring a driver, touring Europe, and going to Japan.  It may seem like a lot, but it is a lot of money...

12. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?
 Most of the time, but right now, it is where I don't have access to it.  It is a black cat that I got when my black cat, Puddly, died.  

13. Storms – cool or scary?
Uuuugh...  Is that a trick question?  :: points up at #6 ::

14. Favorite drink?
Alcoholic:  Margaritas  Non-alcoholic:  Coca-Cola -- not the caffeine free I have to drink though.


15. Finish this statement, “If I had the time I would….”?
 Is that another trick question?  I have nothing but time.  

16. If you had to dye your hair another color, what would be your choice?
Royal purple. 

17. Favorite place to relax?
 In a hot bath

18. Name all the different cities/towns you’ve lived in?
This place, that other place, the place before that ...  That sounds like one of those identity theft questions. 

19. Favorite sports to watch?
Women's gymnastics. 

20. Would you like to be born as yourself again?
Listen closely, "I would rather rip my heart right out of my rib cage with my bare hands and then throw it on the floor and stomp on it, 'til I die."  And if you try to make me, that's just what I will do.

I stole this from Sunday Stealing:  http://sundaystealing.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment