Sunday, July 31, 2011

The Seriously Random Question Meme, Part 3

41. Who was the last person you went shopping with?
Hum hum hmmm... Sadly, it has been so long that I don't remember.  I guess, it was just me, myself, and I.

42. What is something you need to go shopping for?
I went to the store today to get the only things I could think of that I needed.  I guess, this week, I'll probably go shopping for medication, but that hardly seems like mentioning.

43. Do you have the same first name as one of your relatives?
No.

44. What kind of car do (did) your parents drive?
We drive a bus or a cab. 

45. Are you rich?
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

46. If you could spend one intimate night with a celebrity, no questions asked, never to see them again, who would it be?
Gee, *that is* a hard question...  :: think, think, think ::  Oh yeeeeah!  Andrew Eldritch, thank you.

 

48. What famous person do you look like? Feel free to use this facial match program by clicking here. Show us at least the celeb photo.
According to the site, I have a 58.89% similarity with Daryl Hannah.  I'm not sure I like that.  : /

49. What is the most daring thing you've done recently?
I haven't really don much that is daring recently.  Oh, other than looking in on the crabby dog next door that bit me earlier.

50. Say you were given a pregnancy test right now. Would you pass or fail?

Well, since I have neither a uterus or ovaries, if it came back positive, I would have to wonder what alien was using me as a host and why it would set off a pregnancy test.

51. Which sex scandal of the last decade bothers you the most?
They all bother me.  I don't need to know every person all of the celebrity

52. Do you know anyone in jail/prison?
Yes, I do, sadly.  A friend of mine killed another friend of mine. 

53. What are your plans (or what have you done) for this weekend?
Well, this is Sunday night/ Monday morning.  This weekend, I went to see "Cowboys & Aliens" and went to the cheap buffet.  It was pretty cool.

54. Have you ever woken up and not know where you were?
Yes, that used to happen to me a lot. 

55. What were you doing at midnight last night??
Watching "Bleach" and wondering why we were still in Hueco Mundo

56. Last restaurant you went to?
Golden Carroll

57. How many hours did you sleep for last night?
I actually got eight hours, which was rare for me.


58. Which is more distracting: Sexting while driving or sex while driving?
They are both retarded ideas, but I'm guessing sex would be more distracting.  I am saying "guess", because I have never done that and never would.

59. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
Besides those in the room?  I don't know, but if they are, it's at most a 50/50 chance that it's good thoughts.

60. Have you ever changed your clothes while in a vehicle?
Yes, we used to go swim in the river when we were young; and there was nowhere to change but in the car.  Everyone else did the same thing.

60 1/2. If you haven't "liked" us (WTIT) on facebook and would like to, click here. Thanks, friends!
Shameless self promotion!  No thank you.  I'm already following you here, and I hate redundant  messages.

1 comment: