Monday, August 15, 2011

The 31 Meme, Part Two: In Memory of Clyde

 Courtesy of Sunday Stealing

16. What's the longest shift that you worked at a job?
I used to work twelve hour shifts at the optical store and at the portrait studio, but I once worked both jobs for eight hours each, picked up a shift at a third job (eight hours), and then went back to the portrait studio for another shift (eight hours).  I think, I must have been having a manic episode to be able to work thirty-two hours straight, only eating two Auntie Anne's pretzels (mmmm.... Auntie Anne's pretzels...).  Or I may have been on  crack.  Either way, I don't remember much after the first sixteen hours ...

17. What was the last concert that you attended?

The Sisters of Mercy!  Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

18. What the last DVD (or Blu Ray, of course) movie that you watched?
I'm watching "The Mummy" right now, but it's on VHS.  I think, the last DVD was"Spirited Away".

19. How did you like the film?
I really like "The Mummy", but I love "Spirited Away".

20. What comedian do you love?
Paula Poundstone

21. Do you ever sleep in the nude?
No, I'm always afraid someone will walk in and see me; even when I live alone.

22. Have you ever had a long distance relationship?
Does the one I have with my family count?

23. What do you think of astrology?
It is an interesting prospect that seems to have much wisdom within it.  I don't hold stock in horoscopes though.

24. What's you're favorite lyric quote from a song?
I don't have a favorite...  From the song I'm listening to right now, I really like, "And in this moment, I will not run; it is my place to stand.  We few shall carry hope, within our bloodied hands."  Ten points if you know the song...

25. Tell us something random about yourself.
Uuuuum...My wallpaper is a black and white depiction of the Alabasta salute from "One Piece" with the quote, "From now on, no matter what happens, this symbol on our left arm shall forever the sign of our friendship."

26. Have ever attended a theme party? If yes, do tell.
Yes, I went to Disney World when I was in fourth grade.  It was a lot of fun.

27. What is your favorite thing about winter?
Good gosh!  Have you never heard what I have to say about winter??  I suppose, I like the way it gets so quiet at night that the quiet is almost a living thing.  That just reminds me of the episode of "Mushi-shi" where the little boy had the mushi living in his ears for that very reason...

28. What was the name of your first pet?
Tinkerbell (we called her Tinker), a border collie mix.

29. What have you done so far this weekend?
The same thing we do every weekend, Pinky.  Sit around the house with the computer on my lap.

30. Has your humor ever been called “sick”?
No, but it has been called dark.

31. If you could have one thing, what would it be?
Good health ... or a free dentist. 

No comments:

Post a Comment