Friday, August 5, 2011

The Sunset Meme

Another great from Sunday Stealing

1. What is your favorite Mexican dish?

I love a lot of dishes, but it is probably a toss up between chicken enchiladas and beef tacos. 

2. When you were a kid, did you get started on your homework right away after school, or did you procrastinate?
My mother allowed us to play until dinner most of the time, and then, we had to do our homework.  Most of the time though, I would start it on the bus rid home (nearly 45 minutes) and finish what was left when I got home.  In high school, it was at our leisure.

3. What is your favorite store for home furnishings?
I like Pier 1 and Wolf's.

4. When you were young, did you like school lunches?
They served their purpose.  I don't really remember looking forward to anything in partiicular, except maybe their standard chili and those peanut butter things that were kind of like fudge. 

5. Is religion a crutch?
No, I think it takes much more strength and courage to continue to carry your cross than if you just get to make up what you want as you get along.

6. In your region, what is the “big” high school sport?
I guess, football.  I really have no clue though.

7. Do you consider yourself rich?
You're new to this freaks how, aren't you?

8. Which of these would you have the best chance administering:

A) CPR
B) Heimlich Maneuver
C) Changing a flat tire

None of the above, though I know the basics of all three.  I need to get re-certified when things come down some year.

9. Which dance would you prefer to learn & why:

A) Salsa
B) Hip Hop
C) Waltz
D) Swing

I know the basics of the Waltz,  but I have always wanted to learn how to swing dance.

10. What’s the worst news you’ve ever delivered to someone?
I had to tell my friends that our mutual friend was in jail for killing his wife.

11. Name something you learned in college that had nothing to do with classes or academics.
Those weird flavors of chips -- steak and onion, dill pickle, etc. -- aren't so bad. 

12. New variation on an old question: If there’s a song in your head that just won’t get out, what is your favorite (or most repeated) linThe in that song?
"You're not the only one refusing to go down.  You're not the only one, so get up.'

No comments:

Post a Comment