Monday, August 8, 2011

The Stupid Evil Bastard Meme

 Let's hear it for Sunday Stealing!

1. What time did you get up this morning?
It wasn't in the morning.  I was sick all day and didn't get up until early evening.

2. How do you like your steak?
Pittsburgh rare (charred to black on the outside, rare on the inside).  If I can't get that, I'll happily take a medium rare.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
"Cowboys & Aliens"

4. What is your favorite TV show?
Current:  That's difficult, but I think, it's probably "Chopped".  All time:  "Star Trek:  Deep Space 9"

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
Anywhere?  I'm going to assume that I don't have to worry about things like money, transportation, and doctors.  I'm not sure, but I'd love to look into some places like Hawaii, California, Ireland, and Japan.

6. What did you have for breakfast?
I had a bowl of cereal, but it was at night.  That's pretty much been it today. 

7. What is your favorite cuisine?
I love so many kinds of food, but if I had to pick one, I'd go with Greek.  It utilizes some of my favorite things; like feta, spinach, tomatoes, flat breads, olive oil, and garlic.  Now that I typed that, I'm really craving all of the above. 

8. What foods do you dislike?
Peas; sausages; anything with organs, skin, and blood; and pickle relish.  As well, I find chocolate overwhelming, and I have to be in the mood for it at all.

9. Favorite Place to Eat?
There's this place in Alexandria, called Taverna Cretekou, and they're incredible.  Their food is delicious, and their staff are so nice.  Locally, I like to go to Rhubarb house for lunch when I have a few extra dollars.  It's cute, the food is good, and it's pretty inexpensive.  Where I usually go is Golden Carroll.  It's right by the movie theater, and it's a cheap buffet.  I go once a month as my mandatory excursion. 

10. Favorite dressing?
Fresh Greek dressing.  Failing that, I'll take any old oil and vinegar based dressing.

11.What kind of vehicle do you drive?
I ride the bus. 

12. What are your favorite clothes?
A tie between my fancy black velvet coat and my Cheongsam, both present from my mother. 

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
I would love to get an RV with a friend and visit all of the continental states, parts of Canada, Alaska, and Mexico.  Then, I'd love to hit Hawaii, Australia, Japan, Egypt, Greece, and then travel around Europe (going as far over as Ireland). 

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
1/2 full... of poison.

15. Where would you want to retire?
Points at above responses :: point, point ::.  I'm cool with "not Hagerstown" though.

16. Favorite time of day?
Late at night

17. Where were you born?
In a hospital.... Ok, in a hospital in North Carolina.

18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
Women's gymnastics and men's pro beach volleyball.

19. Who do you think will never call you again?
I don't want to answer that, because I find it too immediately upsetting.

20. Person you expect to call you next?
Some doctor's office telling me to be somewhere.  >:(

21. Who are you most curious about their responses to Stealing?
I don't really know that many people well enough to say, but I always enjoy reading Katharine's posts.

22. Bird watcher?
Not officially, but when I see one, I love to watch it.  :P

23. Are you a morning person or a night person?
Why must you ask this when you have already asked what time of day I like best?  : /  You vex me.

24. Do you have any pets?
Yes, I have an adorable, chunky, little Toy Fox Terrier; named Isabella Ladybug.  We call her Bella.

25. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share?
No.

26. What did you want to be when you were little?
I wrote a whole blog about that earlier, but it's gone now.... I think, the first thing I was serious about becoming was a parapsychologist.

27. What is your best childhood memory?

28. Are you a cat or dog person?
Dogs!

29. Are you married?
No.

30. Always wear your seat belt?
Yes, even on the bus.

31. Been in a car accident?
I was in a bit of one.  A friend of mine was driving me home, and a deer jumped out in the road.   He drove around and around, trying to miss it, but the deer finally leaped onto the car.  It smashed the car up, and it jarred the heck out my back; but no one was injured.  We had to wait by the side of the road in freezing cold in the middle of the night, but it turned out Ok.  I'm just grateful for the fact that my friend was such a good driver.

32. Any pet peeves?
Please keep the contents of your body to yourself.  Don't pee on the seat and leave, don't not wash your hands and hit the light switch, don't talk with your mouth full of food and flap your spit at me, don't sneeze and cough and just let things fly where they may ... you get the idea.  It's nasty.

33. Favorite Pizza Toppings?
Feta and spinach

34. Favorite Flower?
Orchids and snapdragons

35. Favorite ice cream?
Green tea and Dulce Delicious from Ben & Jerry's

36. Favorite fast food restaurant?
Chick-fil-a locally, BoJangles in general

37. How many times did you fail your driver’s test?
Never!  I only took it once, and then, I never got the license.
 
38. Who did you get your last email from?
Eloise

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
Borders -- one of the big ones, like they have in DC.

40. Do anything spontaneous lately?
No, everything has been every overworked lately.

41. Like your job?
No, it really sucks.  I don't know why I ever decided that going to the doctor and being sick was such a good idea.  Give me a scrub job at McDonald's any day.

42. Broccoli?
Yes, please.

43. What was your favorite vacation?
Though I loved my trip to Las Vegas, my favorite was a trip to Ocean City, MD by way of DC that I took with my mother, older sister, and two friends.  We were going to get school clothes and then decided to use the last two days before school to go to the beach.  We had such a good time, got sunburned, staid in a flea bag motel, played on the board walk, and had such a good time.  I miss that period in my life before everything became so serious and "don't cross my line in the sand". 

44. Last person you went out to dinner with?
I don't remember past it being me.  It was probably a friend and his family though.

45. What are you listening to right now?
I'm watching the Skypiea story arc of "One Piece" with my mother (She's seeing it for the first time.), so I'm listening to that.

46. What is your favorite color?
Purple ... then charcoal grey and black.

47. How many tattoos do you have?
None, I'm still mulling that whole thing over.

48. How many times have you tagged someone to do a meme?
There are a few people I've tagged for five or six memes.

49. What time did you finish this meme?
3:14 am
50. Coffee Drinker?

No comments:

Post a Comment